YWCA is on a mission to eliminate racism, empower women, stand up for social justice, help families, and strengthen communities. For more than 20 years, we have set aside one week in October as a Week Without Violence—a week to raise awareness and engage action to end the broad spectrum of violence—as part of a global movement with World YWCA to end violence against women and girls. This year, we invite you to join us from October 18–23 for this year’s campaign.
There are three ways to join our Week Without Violence:
- Subscribe to our WWV21 email list to get information and resources about gender-based violence sent directly to your inbox.
- Follow YWCA St. Paul on Instagram or Facebook to stay informed and share our posts to change a life!
- Ask a question for Brenisen Wheeler of Women’s Advocates to answer during our social media takeover on Thursday, October 21.
Schedule of Events
- October 18: Welcome to Week Without Violence
- October 19: How Employers Can Help
- October 20: Podcast Release Day
- October 21: Women’s Advocates Takeover
- October 22: How to Help
- October 23: #SelfCareSaturday