Before visiting the pool, please review our protocols and practices in place during our phased re-opening to help keep everyone safe.
- To best adhere to extended social distancing guidelines:
- Two swimmers are allowed per lane for lap swimming, with one swimmer on each side of the lane
- Fifteen swimmers are allowed at a time in the open swim lanes
- Registration required. To register, you will need to sign into the new HFC system and register to reserve a lane for lap swimming or space for open swim.
- Lockers are available for rent or can be used with a personal lock
- Universal locker rooms are available for all to use
- Lockers are for day use only, unless otherwise noted as rentals
- The use of cameras is prohibited in all locker rooms
- YWCA is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Found items will be in the lost and found, see a staff member about any lost items
- YWCA supports all people to choose and use the locker room or restroom that best aligns with their gender identity
Reservations are now required to use the pool. There is a 60-minute time limit which includes swim and locker room time. To allow for cleaning in between reservations in the pool area and locker rooms, we ask that you respect the time limit.
Pool reservation guidelines and sign-up are as follows:
- Lap Swimming: 2 swimmers per lane
- Open Swimming: 20 participants total
Reserve your reservation by clicking the button at the top of the page, or visit our Member Sign In page for more detailed instructions.
Updates to these policies will be distributed by email. Make sure that you always know the latest news by signing up for our email list.