Holiday Hours: YWCA St. Paul will be closed Monday, January 18 in observation of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Before visiting the pool, please review our protocols and practices in place during our phased re-opening to help keep everyone safe.
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:50 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:50 p.m.
- Sunday, Closed
- To best adhere to extended social distancing guidelines, one person will be allowed per lane in lanes 1-3, and 3 people are allowed in the open swim lanes (for a total of 6 people allowed in the pool at a time).
- While not required in the pool, masks must be worn on pool deck
- Registration required. To register, you will need to sign into the new HFC system and register to reserve a lane for lap swimming or space for open swim.
- At this time, upper locker rooms are only for use by swimmers.
- Locker availability is based on social distancing guidelines.
- Available lockers will be open at the beginning of the reservation time.
- Lockers that are not available are closed with a string.
- You may bring a padlock to lock up items. Please make sure to take your items and padlock when you are finished swimming for the day.
- Masks must be worn in locker rooms (except in showers).
Reservations are now required to use the pool. There is a 60-minute time limit which includes swim and locker room time. To allow for cleaning in between reservations in the pool area and locker rooms, we ask that you respect the time limit.
Pool reservation guidelines and sign-up are as follows:
- Lap Swimming: 1 swimmer per lane in lanes 1-3
- Open Swimming: 3 participants total
Reserve your reservation by clicking the button at the top of the page, or visit our Member Sign In page for more detailed instructions.