Before visiting the pool, please review our protocols and practices in place during our phased re-opening to help keep everyone safe.
- To best adhere to extended social distancing guidelines:
- Two swimmers are allowed per lane for lap swimming, with one swimmer on each side of the lane
- Fifteen swimmers are allowed at a time in the open swim lanes
- Registration required. To register, you will need to sign into the new HFC system and register to reserve a lane for lap swimming or space for open swim.
Reservations are now required to use the pool. There is a 60-minute time limit which includes swim and locker room time. To allow for cleaning in between reservations in the pool area and locker rooms, we ask that you respect the time limit.
Pool reservation guidelines and sign-up are as follows:
- Lap Swimming: 2 swimmers per lane
- Open Swimming: 20 participants total
Reserve your reservation by clicking the button at the top of the page, or visit our Member Sign In page for more detailed instructions.