Before visiting the pool for the first time, please review our protocols and practices in place during our phased re-opening to help keep everyone safe.
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:50 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:50 p.m.
- Sunday, Closed
- Social distancing at all times
- While not required in the pool, masks must be worn on pool deck
- Pool capacity – 7 maximum
- At this time, upper locker rooms are only for use by swimmers.
- Locker availability is based on social distancing guidelines.
- Available lockers will be open at the beginning of the reservation time.
- Lockers that are not available are closed with a string.
- You may bring a padlock to lock up items. Please make sure to take your items and padlock when you are finished swimming for the day.
- Masks must be worn in locker rooms (except in showers).
Reservations are now required to use the pool. There is a 50-minute time limit which includes swim and locker room time. To allow for cleaning in between reservations in the pool area and locker rooms, we ask that you respect the time limit.
Pool reservation guidelines and sign-up are as follows:
- Lap Swimming: 1 swimmer per lap lane – Lanes Available: 1, 2, 3
- Open Swimming: 4 participants – Lanes Available: 4, 5
Reserve your reservation via this link: ywcastpaul.org/poolsignup