Support those who need it most.
YWCA St. Paul is here to meet the needs of the growing number of women and families who need us most. But we need YOUR support to continue delivering the valuable services we provide for our community.
- Every $50 you give can provide a commercial driver’s license testing fee.
- Every $150 you give can provide school supplies for a child in temporary housing.
- Every $250 you give can provide basic supplies for a survivor of domestic abuse.
- Every $500 you give can provide 3 months of job-readiness training for youth.
- Every $700 you give can provide a fitness scholarship for a low-income family.
- Every $1,000 you give can provide one week of job counseling and supportive services.
Thank you for supporting our work to eliminate racism, empower women and create a thriving, equitable community for all. You make our work possible, and we deeply appreciate your partnership.
YWCA St. Paul is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization (employer identification number 41-0693892). Your donations are fully tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.