Health & Wellness
At YWCA St. Paul, your health and wellness matter. With a Health & Fitness Center Membership, you can find your fit through in-person and virtual group fitness classes, jump in the pool or use cardio and strength-training equipment to grow strong in body in mind.
Scroll down to read about all that membership has to offer!
Our members enjoy unlimited access to the Health & Fitness Center’s cardio and strength training equipment, pool and hot tub, sauna and group fitness .
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to providing a safe and welcoming experience for all members.
Monthly | Annual
One Adult $75 | $855
Two Adults $109 | $1243
Family $121 | $1379
Two Adults and children under 18
Individual Parent $88 | $1003
One adult and children under 18
Student $61 | $695
Full-time only, 12+ credits/term
Senior $61 | $695
One 55+ adult
Senior Dual $83 | $946
two 55+ adults at the same address
Youth $44 | $502
Ages 17 and under
Membership fee of $50 required to join. Annual rate includes a 5% discount and is payable by check or credit card. No refunds for early termination of memberships. 30-day cancellation notice required on all memberships. Visit the Member Services Desk for a printed copy of our monthly rates.
What do you look for in a gym? At YWCA St. Paul’s Health & Fitness Center you can take advantage of all our facility has to offer and achieve optimal wellness in a supportive and welcoming environment. We are committed to helping you reach your health and wellness goals, no matter what those goals are or where you’re at with meeting them. It’s also a fitness center that supports YWCA St. Paul’s mission: Eliminating racism and empowering women.
Upcoming 2024 holiday closures for the Health & Fitness Center are listed below. Any additional closures will be communicated to members.
New Year’s Day
Please read the latest Covid-19 update for the most recent information.
Monday–Friday | 6 a.m.–9 p.m.
Saturday | 7 a.m.–4 p.m.
Sunday | 8 a.m.–2 p.m.
Front doors lock 15 minutes prior to facility close time. Holiday hours or closings may alter the schedule.
We have transitioned to a secure, touchless entry system to the Health & Fitness Center (HFC), allowing easy access to the facility, along with self-check in. The door to the facility will be locked and members will either need to scan their membership card or the barcode on the YWCA St. Paul App on their phone for entry. To enter:
- Make sure you have your member card with barcode, or the YWCA St. Paul app installed on your smart phone.
- Scan the card or app between the exterior and interior doors at the HFC entrance, below the barcode scanner.
- A valid scan will unlock the door allowing access, as well as completing the check-in process.
If you are a prospect member looking for information or a tour:
- Please read the sign on wall for the General Manager’s phone number to get access to the building.
- Neil or other front desk staff will be available to assist with any questions about the Health & Fitness Center. Neil is best reached at his phone number, 651-265-0746. Please call this number if no Member Services Staff are present to let you into the building.
Members utilize YWCA St. Paul’s user-friendly, interactive software system that allows touchless entry into the facility, virtual classes and online account access, among many additional features. Already a member? Sign in to the portal to access all these features!
The portal can be accessed by internet browsers on your computer or laptop, or download our mobile app to access services from your smart phone. Just search YWCA St. Paul in your app store to find the mobile app.
YWCA St. Paul
375 Selby Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55102
View on Google Maps
YWCA St. Paul has a free parking lot for members and guests to use.
Non-members are welcome to use the Health & Fitness Center by paying a day pass fee ($12 for adults; $5 for youth under 18). Users must present valid identification and sign a waiver.
YWCA St. Paul and YWCA Minneapolis are autonomous organizations that operate independently. Current members at YW Minneapolis may access our Health & Fitness Center for $3 day use fee (must show proof of membership). Similarly, members of YW St. Paul, who wish to access YW Minneapolis fitness centers will be charged a $3 fee and are expected to present current proof of membership.
Please note, if you participate in an insurance reimbursement program through your insurance company, any fitness visits you make at YW Minneapolis will not automatically be logged in our database for submission to your insurance company.
As an organization dedicated to eliminating racism and empowering women, YWCA St. Paul is committed to providing a safe, welcoming environment for our members, guests, community and participants.
All individuals who utilize our facilities are expected to:
• Treat all people with respect
• Be considerate of the safety and comfort of others
• Follow facility guidelines
• Understand that acts of violence, intimidation, or harassment will not be tolerated.
Behaviors that violate the YWCA Code of Conduct include:
• Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language, or menacing behavior
• Verbally abusive or disrespectful behavior, including swearing, name-calling, vulgar language, or shouting.
• Physical contact with another person in an angry, aggressive, or threatening way
• Smoking on YWCA property
• Using YWCA facilities while in possession or under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol
• Possession or use of any kind of weapon on YWCA property
• Careless use, theft, and/or destruction of YWCA property or the property of others
• Loitering within or on the grounds of YWCA St. Paul
• Any other behavior that undermines our ability to provide a safe, welcoming, and respectful environment for members, guests, and participants
• Please inform staff of any problems with equipment
• Please inform staff of any injury to yourself or your guest
• Proper athletic attire is required at all times: shirt, shorts or pants and closed-toe athletic shoes required.
• Only authorized YWCA staff can offer personal training services
• Return all equipment to it’s proper storage area after use
• Do not rest on equipment between sets; allow others to work in with you on machines or fitness equipment
• Wipe off equipment after use. Spray cleaner, paper towels and disinfectant wipes are provided
• Bags and coats are not permitted on the fitnessfloor. Use the lockers for these items.
• Car seats and strollers are prohibited in fitness areas, studios, and on the pool deck
• The YWCA is not responsible for lost, stolen, and damaged items
• No other activities permitted during scheduled class times in the gym.
• Gym schedules can change without notice
• No food or beverages are allowed in the fitness facility, other than water in a nonbreakable container
• Youth under the age of 12 are not permitted to use any fitness equipment
• Youth ages 12-14 are permitted to used fitness equipment under the supervision of a parent/guardian. We also encourage a fitness orientation before using the equipment.
• Youth ages 15-17 are permitted to use fitness equipment without supervision of a parent/guardian
Read the full facility guidelines here.
Find Your Fit
As a mission-based organization, we are an inclusive community where people of different races, ethnicities, cultures, faiths, economic status and gender identities have equitable opportunities to access services, including health and wellness. We are committed to making our fitness facility accessible and welcoming to all genders, ages and abilities.