Health & Wellness
Scroll down to learn more about all that membership has to offer!
Membership types and monthly/annual rates.
Location, hours and facility guidelines.
Register today through our Member Portal.
On-Demand Workout Videos
Our members enjoy unlimited access to the Health & Fitness Center’s cardio and strength training equipment, pool and hot tub, sauna and group fitness .
Your health and safety is our top priority and we are committed to providing a safe and welcoming experience for all members.
- Online member portal that allows touchless entry into the facility, virtual classes, online account access and user-friendly app, among many additional features.
- Free group fitness classes
- Free fitness orientation and personal training consultation
- Discounted rates on specialty classes and personal training
Become an HFC member today!
What we offer
Monthly | Annual
One Adult $68 | $775
Two Adults $99 | $1128
Family $110 | $1254
Two adults and children under 18
Single Parent $80 | $912
One adult and children under 18
Student $55 | $627
Full-time only, 12+ credits/term
Senior $55 | $627
One 55+ adult
Senior Dual $75 | $855
Two 55+ adults at the same address
Youth $40 | $456
Ages 17 and under
Annual rate includes a 5% discount and is payable by check or credit card. No refunds for early termination of memberships. 30-day cancellation notice required on all memberships. Visit the Member Services Desk for a printed copy of our monthly rates; thank you to UPrinting for their low cost, custom printing services.
Find Your Fit
As a mission-based organization, we are an inclusive community where people of different races, ethnicities, cultures, faiths, economic status and gender identities have equitable opportunities to access services, including health and wellness. We are committed to making our fitness facility accessible and welcoming to all genders, ages and abilities.
What do you look for in a gym? At YWCA St. Paul’s Health & Fitness Center you can take advantage of all our facility has to offer and achieve optimal wellness in a supportive and welcoming environment. We are committed to helping you reach your health and wellness goals, no matter what those goals are or where you’re at with meeting them. It’s also a fitness center that supports YWCA St. Paul’s mission: Eliminating racism and empowering women.
Please read the latest Covid-19 update for the most recent information.
Monday–Friday | 6 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday | 7 a.m.–4 p.m.
Sunday | 8 a.m.–2 p.m.
Front doors lock 15 minutes prior to facility close time. Holiday hours or closings may alter the schedule.
There are specific staffed hours at the Member Services Desk. An HFC staff member will be available:
Monday, Wednesday | 5:00 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday | None
Friday | 12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Saturday | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Sunday | 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
We have transitioned to a secure, touchless entry system to the Health & Fitness Center (HFC), allowing easy access to the facility, along with self-check in. As of Monday, March 15, the door to the facility will be locked and members will either need to scan their membership card or the barcode on the YWCA St. Paul App on their phone for entry. To enter:
- Make sure you have your member card with barcode, or the YWCA St. Paul app installed on your smart phone.
- Scan the card or app between the exterior and interior doors at the HFC entrance.
- A valid scan will unlock the door allowing access, as well as completing the check-in process.
- Some member cards will need to be reprinted due to issues with the existing barcode. We will work with each individual member that may need a new card.
If you experience any of the following issues, please call the Member Services Desk at 651-225-9922, ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- If your membership card is not scanning or unlocking the secured entrance door, you may have a card that needs to be replaced.
- If you have misplaced your membership card, replacement cards can be purchased on the YWCA St. Paul Member Portal for $5.00. After purchasing, cards can be picked up during staffed hours at the Member Services Desk.
Are you a new HFC member? Stop in during staffed hours to obtain your membership cards, ask questions and take a tour of the facility. Or, complete your registration through the Member Portal and use the YWCA St. Paul App to enter the facility.
Members utilize YWCA St. Paul’s user-friendly, interactive software system that allows touchless entry into the facility, virtual classes and online account access, among many additional features. Already a member? Sign in to the portal to access all these features!
The portal can be accessed by internet browsers on your computer or laptop, or download our mobile app to access services from your smart phone. Just search YWCA St. Paul in your app store to find the mobile app.
YWCA St. Paul
375 Selby Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55102
View on Google Maps
YWCA St. Paul has a free parking lot for members and guests to use.
Non-members are welcome to use the Health & Fitness Center by paying a day pass fee ($12 for adults; $5 for youth under 18). Users must present valid identification and sign a waiver.
YWCA St. Paul and YWCA Minneapolis are autonomous organizations that operate independently. Current members at YW Minneapolis may access our Health & Fitness Center for $3 day use fee (must show proof of membership). Similarly, members of YW St. Paul, who wish to access YW Minneapolis fitness centers will be charged a $3 fee and are expected to present current proof of membership.
Please note, if you participate in an insurance reimbursement program through your insurance company, any fitness visits you make at YW Minneapolis will not automatically be logged in our database for submission to your insurance company.
As an organization dedicated to eliminating racism and empowering women, YWCA St. Paul is committed to providing a safe, welcoming environment for our members, guests and participants.
All individuals who utilize our facilities are expected to:
- Treat all people with respect.
- Be considerate of the safety and comfort of others.
- Follow facility guidelines.
- Understand that acts of violence, intimidation or harassment will not be tolerated.
Behaviors that violate YWCA Code of Conduct include:
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language or menacing behavior.
- Verbally abusive or disrespectful behavior, including swearing, name-calling, vulgar language or shouting.
- Physical contact with another person in an angry, aggressive or threatening way.
- Smoking on YWCA property.
- Using YWCA facilities while in possession or under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol.
- Possession or use of any kind of weapon on YWCA property
- Careless use, theft and/or destruction of YWCA property or the property of others.
- Loitering within or on the grounds of YWCA St. Paul.
- Any other behavior that undermines our ability to provide a safe, welcoming and respectful environment for members, guests and participants.
- All violations will be investigated and may result in corrective action, suspension or termination of YWCA membership and privileges.
- Members and guests must present a valid photo ID.
- A shirt, shorts or pants and athletic shoes are required attire.
- Photography and video recording is prohibited unless authorized by management.
- Cell phone conversations should be limited to the lobby area and are prohibited in locker rooms, fitness areas, sauna and pool deck.
- Only authorized YWCA staff can offer personal training services.
- Cardio machines can be reserved for a maximum of 30 minutes of use.
- Please return all equipment to its proper storage area after use.
- Always be considerate of others and take rests away from machines so others may use them.
- Members/guests must be 15 or older to utilize cardio and strength training equipment unsupervised. Youth ages 12-18 are required to complete a Teen Fitness Orientation. Youth ages 12-14 must be supervised by an adult.
- Unless otherwise specified, children aged 14 and younger are restricted from Group Fitness, Specialty Classes and use of the whirlpool and sauna.
- Car seats and strollers are prohibited in fitness areas, studios and on the pool deck.
- YWCA St. Paul is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.