Your Membership during Covid19
What we offer
Our members enjoy unlimited access to the Health & Fitness Center’s cardio and strength training equipment, pool, sauna and group fitness classes.
Monthly | Annual
One Adult $68 | $775
Two Adults $99 | $1128
Family $110 | $1254
Two adults and children under 18
Single Parent $80 | $912
One adult and children under 18
Student $55 | $627
Full-time only, 12+ credits/term
Senior $55 | $627
One 55+ adult
Senior Dual $75 | $855
Two 55+ adults at the same address
Youth $40 | $456
Full-time only, 12+ credits/term
Monthly rate requires a scheduled EFT (electronic funds transfer) from a checking or savings account. Annual rate includes a 5% discount (excluding youth memberships) and is payable by cash, check or credit card. No refunds for early terminiation of memberships. A joiner’s fee of $50 will be applied to all new memberships (excluding youth memberships). Visit the Member Services Desk for a printed copy of our monthly rates; thank you to UPrinting for their low cost, custom printing services.
Find Your Fit
As a mission-based organization, we envision an inclusive community where people of different races, ethnicities, cultures, faiths, economic status, and gender identities have equitable opportunities to access services, including health and wellness services. We are committed to making our fitness facility accessible and welcoming to all genders, ages and abilities.
What do you look for in a gym? YWCA St. Paul’s Health & Fitness Center is more a place to put in time on the treadmill or weight machines, it’s a community welcoming all who are reaching for their fitness goals, no matter what those goals are or where you’re at with meeting them. It’s also a gym that supports YWCA St. Paul’s mission: Eliminating racism and empowering women.
Monday–Thursday | 5:30 a.m.–9 p.m.
Friday | 5:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday | 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sunday | 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
The swimming pool, hot tub and saunca close 30 minutes before the rest of the facility. Front doors lock 15 minutes prior to facility close time. Holiday hours or closings may alter the above schedule.
YWCA St. Paul
375 Selby Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55102
View on Google Maps
YWCA St. Paul has a parking lot for members and guests to use.
Non-members are welcome to use the Health & Fitness Center by paying a day pass fee ($12 for adults; $5 for youth under 18). Users must present valid identification and sign a waiver.
YWCA St. Paul and YWCA Minneapolis are autonomous organizations that operate independently. Current members at YW Minneapolis may access our Health & Fitness Center for $3 day use fee (must show proof of membership). Similarly, members of YW St. Paul, who wish to access YW Minneapolis fitness centers will be charged a $3 fee and expected to present current proof of membership.
Please note, if you participate in an insurance reimbursement program through your insurance company, any fitness visits you make across the river will not automatically be logged in our database for submission to your insurance company.
Kids Care welcomes children 6 weeks to 10 years of age at no cost to those with Single Parent and Family memberships, and for a fee of $3.00 per child per visit for other membership types.
Each of our Kids Care staff is certified in CPR and has been trained to provide a positive, safe and inviting environment for all ages.
Please note there is limited space for children aged 6 weeks to 12 months. To utilize the service, please stop by the Member Services Desk.
Kids Care Hours
Monday | 9 a.m.–Noon; 5–8 p.m.
Tuesday | 9 a.m.–Noon; 4:30–8 p.m.
Wednesday | 9 a.m.–Noon; 5–8 p.m.
Thursday | 9 a.m.–Noon; 4:30–8 p.m.
Friday | 9 a.m.–Noon
Saturday | 7 a.m.—5 p.m.
As an organization dedicated to eliminating racism and empowering women, YWCA St. Paul is committed to providing a safe, welcoming environment for our members, guests and participants.
All individuals who utilize our facilities are expected to:
- Treat all people with respect.
- Be considerate of the safety and comfort of others.
- Follow facility guidelines.
- Understand that acts of violence, intimidation or harassment will not be tolerated.
Behaviors that violate YWCA Code of Conduct include:
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language or menacing behavior
- Verbally abusive or disrespectful behavior, including swearing, name-calling, vulgar language or shouting
- Physical contact with another person in an angry, aggressive or threatening way
- Smoking on YWCA property
- Using YWCA facilities while in possession or under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol
- Possession or use of any kind of weapon on YWCA property
- Careless use, theft and/or destruction of YWCA property or the property of others
- Loitering within or on the grounds of YWCA St. Paul
- Any other behavior that undermines our ability to provide a safe, welcoming and respectful environment for members, guests and participants
- All violations will be investigated and may result in corrective action, suspension or termination of YWCA membership and privileges.
- Members and guests must present a valid photo ID.
- A shirt, shorts or pants and athletic shoes are required attire.
- Photography and video recording is prohibited unless authorized by management.
- Cell phone conversations should be limited to the lobby area and are prohibited in locker rooms, fitness areas, sauna and pool deck.
- Only authorized YWCA staff can offer personal training services.
- Cardio machines can be reserved for a maximum of 30 minutes of use.
- Please return all equipment to its proper storage area after use.
- Always be considerate of others and take rests away from machines so others may use them.
- Members/guests must be 15 or older to utilize cardio and strength training equipment unsupervised. Youth ages 12-18 are required to complete a Teen Fitness Orientation. Youth ages 12-14 must be supervised by an adult.
- Unless otherwise specified, children aged 14 and younger are restricted from Group Fitness, Specialty Classes and use of the whirlpool and sauna.
- Car seats and strollers are prohibited in fitness areas, studios and on the pool deck.
- YWCA St. Paul is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.