Free COVID-19 Vaccine Event (Ages 12+, Registration Required)
With the recent rapid increase in cases of COVID-19 due to a new highly contagious variant, Ramsey County and YWCA St. Paul are teaming up to hold a free COVID-19 vaccination event at our Health & Fitness Center (HFC). Clinicians from Community Clinics will be administering the Pfizer (2 dose) vaccine on August 27 between 5:00 – 7:00 pm (first dose) and on September 17 between 5:00 – 7:00 pm (first and second dose). All must be 12+ years or older for this vaccine.
Please be advised: if you receive your first dose on September 17, you will receive your second dose at either Arlington Hills Community Center or Oxford Community Center clinics. You will be able to choose your location preference when you are scheduling your second dose in the observation area.
If you would like to sign up for a September 17 vaccine appointment, click to complete your registration.
- Vaccine Dates: August 27 and September 17
- Time: 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Registration required: Click to complete your registration
- Type of vaccine: Pfizer (2 dose)
- Location: YWCA St. Paul (HFC) – Enter the main Health and Fitness Center door via the parking lot, 375 Selby Ave., St. Paul
- Parking: HFC lot or street parking is available
- No cost/no insurance needed
Updated August 31, 2021 with additional information about the September 17 clinic.