August 20, 2021
In compliance with Ramsey County guidance and the latest Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations amid rising Delta variant spread and COVID-19 cases in Ramsey County, YWCA St Paul highly recommends everyone – both vaccinated and unvaccinated – wear face coverings when inside our facility.
When inside our facility face coverings are required for:
- All employees (regardless of vaccination status)
- Fitness members who are unvaccinated and all others who are unvaccinated
We will continue to monitor CDC and MDH guidance and update you if there are any changes. We are committed to maintaining the safety and well-being of everyone visiting our facility. In our fitness center specifically, we will:
- Continue to encourage social distancing throughout our facility
- Continue our reservation system for group fitness, virtual classes and pool, in addition to accommodating for walk-ins and in-class social distancing options
- Continue access to self-cleaning stations with disinfectant spray and hand sanitizer throughout our facility
- Continue to ask that if you are not feeling well, have a fever or other flu-like symptoms, that you stay home
For our pool, we will continue in compliance with CDC recommendations:
- Masks are not required in the pool, however YWCA St. Paul continues to recommend social distancing
- Unvaccinated members and guests must continue to wear masks on the pool deck, in the locker rooms and throughout our facility
We encourage everyone to make informed decisions about getting vaccinated to protect themselves, their families and their community. Thank you for your cooperation.