We have some exiting updates and new opportunities we’d like to share. Thank you for your continued support!
Pilates Specialty Classes
The following specialty classes are now available:
Mat Pilates with Fran
This is an 8 session series, with a maximum capacity of 6 participants:
- Mondays from 12:15-1:15 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12:15-1:15 p.m.
Pilates Reformer with Elisabeth
This is an 7 session series, with a maximum capacity of 3 participants:
- Tuesdays from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Pilates Reformer with Cathy
This is an 8 session series, with a maximum capacity of 3 participants:
- Fridays from 8:15 – 9:15 a.m.
To register for and purchase these classes, log onto the YWCA St. Paul Member Portal and select Purchase Specialty Classes from the left column. Please note that all classes must be purchased prior to the class start date.
Due to the Governor’s recent announcement lifting some restrictions, we are able to open up the pool for more swimmers. Registration is still required, and social distancing requirements remain in effect. Effective Monday, March 22:
- Two swimmers are allowed per lane for lap swimming, with one swimmer on each side of the lane.
- Eight swimmers are allowed at a time in the open swim lanes.
Additionally, the hot tub is still open for one person at a time, and the sauna remains closed due to the Governor’s orders. We also ask you continue to put your used pool equipment in the used equipment bin for cleaning after use.
Swimming lessons are coming soon! Please contact Neil Erickson if interested in private or group swimming lessons.