We are excited to share that we are offering two in-person group fitness classes beginning Monday, March 1! These classes are free with your membership.
Group In-Person/On-Site Classes
- Barbell Strength, Mondays (beginning March 1) from 7:15 – 8:15 a.m. (8 participants allowed per class)
- Cycling, Fridays (beginning March 5) from 7:15 – 8:00 a.m. (6 participants allowed per class)
To be in compliance with safety guidelines, registration is required. To register, please sign in to YWCA St. Paul Member Portal. If you register, but are not able to attend, please be sure to unregister/cancel the appointment to allow another member to sign up. If the CLASS IS FULL, you can Join Waiting List. Once on a waiting list, if a participant of the class cancels, you will be put into the class and will receive an email notification.
Your health and safety remain our top priorities. Please continue to follow safety guidelines throughout the facility and during in-person classes. Masks are required, as well as social distancing. Remember to always clean the equipment after use.
We are happy to announce that we are extending our hours to best meet the needs of our members! Beginning Monday, March 1, the Health & Fitness Center will be open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. The facility remains closed on Sundays.
New, Secure Touchless Entry System
We are transitioning to a new, secure touchless entry system to the HFC, allowing easy access to the facility. To enter:
- Make sure you have your member card with barcode, or the HFC app installed on your smart phone.
- Scan the card or app between the exterior and interior doors at the HFC entrance.
- A valid scan will unlock the door allowing access, as well as completing the check-in process.
- Some member cards will need to be reprinted due to issues with the existing barcode. We will work with each individual member that may need a new card.
- If you have misplaced your member card, please request a new one at the front desk.
We will continue to provide updates with new offerings when available. To have updates sent straight to your inbox, sign up to receive Health & Fitness News. Thank you for your continued support!
-The Health & Fitness Center Team