At YWCA St. Paul’s Health & Fitness Center, we are here to help meet your health and wellness goals. We have some updates we’d like to share.
We have transitioned to a secure, touchless entry system to the Health & Fitness Center (HFC), allowing easy access to the facility, along with self-check in. As of Monday, March 15, the door to the facility will be locked and members will either need to scan their membership card or the barcode on the YWCA St. Paul App on their phone for entry. To enter:
- Make sure you have your member card with barcode, or the YWCA St. Paul app installed on your smart phone.
- Scan the card or app between the exterior and interior doors at the HFC entrance.
- A valid scan will unlock the door allowing access, as well as completing the check-in process.
- Some member cards will need to be reprinted due to issues with the existing barcode. We will work with each individual member that may need a new card.
If you experience any of the following issues, please call the Member Services Desk at 651-225-9922, ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- If your membership card is not scanning or unlocking the secured entrance door, you may have a card that needs to be replaced.
- If you have misplaced your membership card, replacement cards can be purchased on the YWCA St. Paul Member Portal for $5.00. After purchasing, cards can be picked up during staffed hours at the Member Services Desk.
Effective Monday, March 15, there will be specific staffed hours at the Member Services Desk. An HFC staff member will be available:
- Mondays from 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Fridays from 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
As a result, there may not always be a staff member at the Member Services Desk. If you do need assistance, please call 651-225-9922, ext. 1 and someone will assist. Additionally, temperatures will no longer be taken upon entrance. Please monitor your own health prior to coming into the facility and do not come if you have a temperature or any other symptoms of COVID-19 (or any other infectious disease), or if you have been recently exposed to COVID-19. Masking and social distancing requirements remain in effect
Thank you for your continued support.
-The Health & Fitness Center Team