Dear YWCA St. Paul Health & Fitness Center Community,
We are excited to announce the opening of Phase Three at the HFC!
To ensure the continued safety of our members, please remember that social distancing must be maintained and masks must be worn in the facility at all times (unless in the pool). Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the HFC; please continue to wipe down machines before and after use. Due to the cold weather, temperature/symptom checks have been moved inside to the front desk prior to check in.
- All locker rooms are now open to all members. Cleaning supplies are available in the locker rooms, so please clean before and after use. It is also important to remember to maintain social distancing.
- Locker and towel rentals are now available for purchase at the front desk.
- The sauna is now open with a limit of one person at a time for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- All cardio machines are now available. Please clean before and after use and maintain proper social distancing.
- All weight training machines are now available. Please clean before and after use and maintain proper social distancing. Spacing guidance is taped on the floor.
- Pilates Reformer in-person specialty classes are now available. The classes will consist of 6 session dates, with a requirement of 3 members per class. Please contact Beth Holod at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Individual/personal Pilates Reformer sessions are also available. Please contact Beth Holod at email@example.com if interested.
- Mat Pilates in-person specialty classes with Fran are now available. The classes will consist of 6 session dates, with a minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 members per class. If you are interested in participating in the class, please call the HFC front desk at 651.225.9922 (extension 1).
- In-person individual and virtual personal training sessions continue to be available. Please contact Troy Shoberg at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Coming in December!
We are pleased to announce that new HFC software is being implemented to improve our members’ experience. The new software will give active YWCA members access to hundreds of online videos to help them achieve their fitness goals virtually.
Using a smart phone or membership card, members will have their own online account via a member portal, which will enable touchless access to the facility. Additional benefits include the ability to enter and monitor fitness goals; register for classes or personal training sessions; change status; track visits; track progress; view class schedule changes; view promotions; and review purchases. Members will also be able to update billing information and review all documents online.
The outline of our phased re-opening, along with safety precautions, is below. Adjustments to these plans will occur if CDC and/or State guidance changes.
Phase 3 | October 19, 2020
- Pool (when repairs are complete)
- Hot Tub/Sauna
- Onsite and Virtual Personal Training
- Virtual Group Fitness Classes
- Limited In-Person Specialty Classes
- All Cardio Areas
- Free Weight Area
- Strength Training Area
- Studios (Limited Space)
- ProShop sales
- All Looker Rooms (please clean before and after use)
- Towel Rentals
- Locker Rentals
- Private Swimming Lessons (when pool repairs are complete)
- Specialty Classes
- Swim Team/Masters Swim Team
- Water Aerobics
- Kids Care
Phase 4 | Anticipated Timing: TBD
The following HFC protocols and practices continue:
- HFC hours:
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, CLOSED
- You will continue to be asked to undergo a thermo scan to monitor body temperature (now at the front desk) , and if your temperature is 100 degrees or higher, you will not be allowed to enter the facility. We also will continue to ask you some basic health questions (example: have you or someone you live with been diagnosed with Covid-19 in past 2 weeks?)
- We are complying with State of Minnesota requirements by ensuring social distancing (6 ft between persons) throughout the building and limiting occupant capacity to no more than 25%.
- Masks are required for anyone in the building (if you don’t have a mask, we will have masks available for purchase).
- Hand sanitizing and cleaning stations are placed throughout the facility with disinfecting products for members to apply before and after using equipment.
- Signs and posters are posted throughout the facility providing guidance on safety measures and social distancing.
We have capacity to serve more members daily and are eager for you to come in.