We wanted to take the opportunity to provide you with some exciting updates and opportunities.
Want to get updates like this sent straight to your inbox? Join our email list and select that you’re interested in Health & Fitness News at sign up.
Effective this Sunday, April 11, our Health & Fitness Center (HFC) will now be open on Sundays from 8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Regular hours are as follows:
- Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Specialty Class Opportunities
Pilates Reformer with Cathy will begin on Friday, April 16 from 8:15 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. This is an 8 session series, with a maximum capacity of 3 participants. To register for and purchase this series of classes, log onto the YWCA St. Paul Member Portal and select Purchase Specialty Classes from the left column. Please note that all classes must be purchased prior to the class start date.
On-Site Group Fitness Classes
Reminder that we are offering two in-person group fitness classes that are included with your membership. Space is limited, so we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
- Barbell Strength, Mondays from 7:15 – 8:15 a.m. (8 participants allowed per class)
- Cycling, Fridays from 7:15 – 8:00 a.m. (6 participants allowed per class)
To register for these classes, log onto the YWCA St. Paul Member Portal and select Group Fitness Classes and Pool Registration from the left column. If you register but are unable to attend, please be sure to unregister now/drop class to allow another member to sign up.
- Private and Group Swimming Lessons – Thank you to all who have expressed interest. We are in the process of scheduling. If interested, please email Neil Erickson for more information and to get on the schedule.
- Master’s Swimming – We are determining if there is enough interest to start Master’s Swimming. Please email Neil Erickson if interested.
Thank you for your continued support!
– The Health & Fitness Center Team