Are you fully vaccinated? In August, the Food and Drug Administration gave full approval for the Pfizer vaccine. If you haven’t already gotten your shot, you can be vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine at the YWCA St. Paul Health & Fitness Center (HFC).
With the increase in cases of COVID-19 due to a new highly contagious variant, Ramsey County and YWCA St. Paul are teaming up to hold a free COVID-19 vaccination event at HFC. Clinicians from Community Clinics will be administering the Pfizer (2 dose) vaccine on September 17 between 5–7 p.m. (first and second dose). All must be 12+ years or older for this vaccine.
Please be advised: if you receive your first dose on September 17, you will receive your second dose at either Arlington Hills Community Center or Oxford Community Center clinics. You will be able to choose your location preference when you are scheduling your second dose in the observation area.
If you would like to sign up for a September 17 vaccine appointment, click to complete your registration.
- Vaccine Date: September 17
- Time: 5–7 p.m.
- Registration required: Click to complete your registration
- Type of vaccine: Pfizer (2 dose)
- Location: YWCA St. Paul (HFC) – Enter the main Health and Fitness Center door via the parking lot, 375 Selby Ave., St. Paul
- Parking: HFC lot or street parking is available
- No cost/no insurance needed