Given increasing concern about the spread of the coronavirus, we are closing our Health & Fitness Center at the close of business today, March 16. Our administrative office will also close.
Social distancing and physical separation from others is one of the best things we can do to limit the COVID-19 outbreak according to recommendations from top health officials, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), and World Health Organization (WHO).
Our Health & Fitness Center will remain closed until Minnesota’s stay at home orders are lifted, but the timeframe for closure may be extended depending on circumstances and whether continued closure is necessary to protect our members, employees and community. You can find the latest updates here on our website.
As a provider of important social services, we will continue our crucial work, making greater use of technology and other tools for remote work.
As you distance yourself physically to prevent the spread of disease, please remember to do what you can for others in the community, especially those who may lose access to wages, childcare, or supplies as a result of this outbreak.
We appreciate your understanding and vigilance as we navigate this rapidly evolving situation.
Thank you for doing your part in keeping us all healthy!
Important Personal Precautions
Please follow the CDC’s recommended guidelines:
- Avoid large gatherings of more than 10 people and close contact with others.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly for 20 seconds with soap and water. When soap and water are not accessible, use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If no tissues are available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
Updated closure timeline on April 9, 2020.