In compliance with Ramsey County guidance and the latest Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations amid rising COVID-19 cases in the Twin Cities, YWCA St. Paul will require that face coverings to be worn by everyone—both vaccinated and unvaccinated—inside our facility effective January 6, 2022.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, YWCA St. Paul has consistently followed MDH and CDC guidance, as well as state and local mandates, and we have implemented protocols to keep the community safe.
Effective January 6, 2022, when inside our facility face coverings are required for:
- All employees regardless of vaccination status
- Fitness members and all others regardless of vaccination status
We will continue to monitor CDC and MDH guidance and update you if there are any changes. We are committed to maintaining the safety and well-being of everyone visiting our facility. In our fitness center specifically, we will:
- Continue to encourage social distancing throughout our facility
- Continue our reservation system for in-person group fitness and aquatics programming, in addition to accommodating for walk-ins and in-class social distancing options
- Continue to offer virtual group fitness classes with a live instructor and on-demand videos through our Member Portal for those who prefer to work out from home.
- Continue access to self-cleaning stations with disinfectant spray and hand sanitizer throughout our facility
- Continue to ask that if you are not feeling well, have a fever or other flu-like symptoms, that you stay home
For our pool, we will continue in compliance with CDC recommendations:
- Masks are not required in the pool, however YWCA St. Paul continues to recommend social distancing
- Members and guests must continue to wear masks on the pool deck, in the locker rooms and throughout our facility regardless of vaccination status.
We encourage everyone to make informed decisions about getting vaccinated to protect themselves, their families and their community. Thank you for your cooperation.