We are pleased to announce that the Health & Fitness Center (HFC) will re-open on Saturday, December 19th. We will adhere to all safety standards, including 25% capacity and 12 ft. social distancing. Virtual classes will continue.
Per the Governor’s orders, the pool, hot tub, locker rooms and showers will remain closed until further notice.
Check out the HFC hours below for the rest of the year! Reduced hours are due to holidays. Normal hours will resume January 4.
The HFC is open:
- Saturday, December 19th– Re-Opening! (8:00 am-5:00 pm)
- Monday-Wednesday, December 21-23 (8:00 am-7:00 pm)
- Closed Thursday, December 24 through Sunday, December 27
- Monday-Wednesday, December 28-30 (8:00 am-7:00 pm)
- Closed Thursday, December 31 through Sunday, January 3
We are continuing to integrate a new user-friendly, interactive software system that will allow members touchless entry into the facility and online account access, among many additional features. More details will follow next week.
For those who want to get a jump start on accessing the new system, log in instructions are below:
- Go to: https://ywcastpaul.cshape.net/gym2/MemberLoginBeta.aspx
- Click Forgot Your Password
- Enter the email address associated with your YWCA St. Paul fitness membership. You will receive an email to set your password. (Don’t have an email address linked to your membership? Please email us at email@example.com.)
- Update your User Profile and Billing Information in the Account Details section.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your patience and continued support. Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season.