Our members enjoy unlimited access to the Health & Fitness Center’s cardio and strength training equipment, pool, sauna and group fitness classes.
- More than 50 free group fitness classes each week
- Free fitness orientation and personal training consultation
- Discounted rates on specialty classes, personal training and swimming lessons
- Access to Kids Care services
- Monthly member appreciation events
At YWCA St. Paul, your workout matters—not just for you, but for the community. Membership and class fees help to support YWCA social service programs for homeless families, at-risk youth and people working to break the cycle of poverty. Visit our Member Services Desk or call 651-225-9922 to sign up for the membership that’s right for you.
Individual (one adult)
Monthly $68 / Annual $775*
Dual (two adults at same address)
Monthly $99 / Annual $1128*
Family (two adults and children under 18)
Monthly $110 / Annual $1254*
Single Parent (one adult and children under 18)
Monthly $80 / Annual $912*
Student (full-time only, 12+ credits/term)
Monthly $55 / Annual $627*
Senior (one 55+ adult)
Monthly $55 / Annual $627*
Senior Dual (two 55+ adults at same address)
Monthly $75 / Annual $855*
Youth (17 & under)
Monthly $40 / Annual $456*
*Monthly rate requires a scheduled EFT (electronic funds transfer) from a checking or savings account. Annual rate includes a 5% discount (excluding youth memberships) and is payable by cash, check or credit card. No refunds for early termination of memberships. A joiner’s fee of $150 will be applied to all new memberships (excluding youth memberships). Visit the Member Services Desk for a printed copy of our monthly rates; thank you to UPrinting for their low cost, custom printing services.
Kids Care Rates
Kids Care welcomes children 6 weeks to 10 years of age at no cost to those with Single Parent and Family memberships, and for a fee of $3.00 per child per visit for other membership types.
Each of our Kids Care staff is certified in CPR and has been trained to provide a positive, safe and inviting environment for all ages.
Please note there is limited space for children aged 6 weeks to 12 months. To utilize the service, please stop by the Member Services Desk.
Day Passes & Reciprocity
Non-members are welcome to use the Health & Fitness Center by paying a day pass fee ($12 for adults; $5 for youth under 18). Users must present valid identification and sign a waiver.
YWCA St. Paul and YWCA Minneapolis are autonomous organizations that operate independently. Current members at YWCA Minneapolis may access our Health & Fitness Center for a $3 day use fee (must show proof of membership). Similarly, members of YWCA St. Paul, who wish to access YWCA Minneapolis fitness centers will be charged a $3 fee and expected to present current proof of membership.
Please note, if you participate in an insurance reimbursement program through your insurance company, any fitness visits you make across the river will not automatically be logged in our database for submission to your insurance company.
Fitness Discount Programs
YWCA St. Paul participates in membership dues reimbursement programs for most major insurance providers.* If you’re already an HFC member, check to see if you’re eligible here. If you’re not a current member and would like to see if your insurance reimbursement program includes our HFC, click here.
*Please note that program requirements and benefits are subject to change. For the most up to date information, please visit your insurance provider’s website. For additional information, please contact the Member Services Desk at 651-222-3741 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following programs provide eligible seniors with a no-cost membership to the fitness center in addition to specialized classes, events and education. The programs are often available to Medicare eligible individuals and enrollees in private health plans. To learn more, please click on the links to visit the partner websites.
SilverSneakers partners with health plans to provide free gym membership for seniors at fitness centers across the country.
Silver&Fit partners with health plans to offer flexible program designed to fit any budget.
A regular senior membership is an annual investment of $570 in fitness and YWCA St. Paul’s mission and programs. For SilverSneakers and Silver&Fit memberships, insurance companies pay YWCA St. Paul a small fraction of the true cost of membership, which causes a significant financial gap in the agency’s revenue.
Because of this gap, many SilverSneakers and Silver & Fit members choose to make one-time or regular donations to show their support. We’re so grateful to these special members! To become a donor, click here.
Code of Conduct & Facility Guidelines
Code of Conduct
As an organization dedicated to eliminating racism and empowering women, YWCA St. Paul is committed to providing a safe, welcoming environment for our members, guests and participants.
All individuals who utilize our facilities are expected to:
- Treat all people with respect.
- Be considerate of the safety and comfort of others.
- Follow facility guidelines.
- Understand that acts of violence, intimidation or harassment will not be tolerated.
Behaviors that violate YWCA Code of Conduct include:
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language or menacing behavior
- Verbally abusive or disrespectful behavior, including swearing, name-calling, vulgar language or shouting
- Physical contact with another person in an angry, aggressive or threatening way
- Smoking on YWCA property
- Using YWCA facilities while in possession or under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol
- Possession or use of any kind of weapon on YWCA property
- Careless use, theft and/or destruction of YWCA property or the property of others
- Loitering within or on the grounds of YWCA St. Paul
- Any other behavior that undermines our ability to provide a safe, welcoming and respectful environment for members, guests and participants
All violations will be investigated and may result in corrective action, suspension or termination of YWCA membership and privileges.
- Members and guests must present a valid photo ID.
- A shirt, shorts or pants and athletic shoes are required attire.
- Photography and video recording is prohibited unless authorized by management.
- Cell phone conversations should be limited to the lobby area and are prohibited in locker rooms, fitness areas, sauna and pool deck.
- Only authorized YWCA staff can offer personal training services.
- Cardio machines can be reserved for a maximum of 30 minutes of use.
- Please return all equipment to its proper storage area after use.
- Always be considerate of others and take rests away from machines so others may use them.
- Members/guests must be 15 or older to utilize cardio and strength training equipment unsupervised. Youth ages 12-18 are required to complete a Teen Fitness Orientation. Youth ages 12-14 must be supervised by an adult.
- Unless otherwise specified, children aged 14 and younger are restricted from Group Fitness, Specialty Classes and use of the whirlpool and sauna.
- Car seats and strollers are prohibited in fitness areas, studios and on the pool deck.
- YWCA St. Paul is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.